Manage all your sites and all equipment using one integrated command and control application:
- Cameras and DVR’s for video surveillance
- CCTV Matrices & control rooms
- Fire alarm systems
- Intrusion alarm systems
- Access control systems
- Air conditioning
Open technology which can interface with many different types of equipment and protocols
AppVision is especially well suited for the management of security systems and equipment.
Our software has been integrated with a large number of equipment protocols in the security industry. This is of capital importance to installers and end users as this means that with AppVision it is possible to mix equipment from a range of different manufacturers.
With AppVision, installed equipment becomes part of an overall, well managed system. All because of one, low cost software application.
Easy to use – maximum features
Managing large amounts of CCTV equipment, fire and burglar alarms alongside access control systems is a serious business. AppVision has been made simple to install and use with no compromise on the features installed with each deployment.
Same procedures for each managed security system
With AppVision, it becomes easier to put in place standard security procedures for security agents to follow. You can train new agents more quickly and also oversee the quality of their work.
With quality assurance in mind, we have built in safeguards to ensure that security agents correctly follow procedures in the event of emergencies and alarms.
AppVision can show agents pre-recorded procedures on screen upon an alarm event. The software can also force users to type in reports on all alarm events and can also send copies of all events via email or SMS to the site security manager. AppVision also provides statistics on alarm events and security personnel reactivity.
Multi pc with access rights management
AppVision can be installed on LAN or WAN networks with multiple PC’s and with various levels of access rights so that many users can connect to the AppVision server and profit from the host of features that are available.
The modular architecture was developed so that various levels of user access were made possible. It is thus possible to dedicate workstations to specific security functions while maintaining the integrity of the overall integrated security management.
Installing an additional AppVision station is very simple and required no intervention at the server level
Remote security management
AppVision can be installed locally on site as well as at remote locations. This makes it easy to modify settings without having to disturb the day to day functioning of the application.
Command and control of CCTV domes
Simply click on an icon to see the live CCTV feed.
It is possible to control CCTV domes via AppVision. You can turn and zoom cameras as required as well as call upon stored images.
AppVision can also control security monitors. It is also possible to automatically send live CCTV feed to monitors upon alarm events.
AppVision can be configured so that an incrusted video surveillance window is placed permanently on the main AppVision screen.
The application can also automatically activate CCTV cameras upon detection of intrusion or fire from a different security system.
Select from a list which cameras to view on screen.
View images in Playback mode or Live.
Search for any type of alarm events and associated video images.
AppVision also displays any equipment breakdowns so that checks and repairs can be undertaken.
Powerful graphic interface builder
- Graphic builder integrated – easily create and modify background on screen images
- Library of icons and symbols
- Import background images as on screen images (for plans of site, building, room, equipment…) into the application
- Create, copy and paste or import icons
- Easy settings for on screen animation
Complete management of ’intrusion and ’fire alarm systems
- AppVision can manage many different fire and intrusion systems simultaneously
- Each user can personalize the way the software is presented and organizes onscreen
- Users can see all alarm events as they happen, as well as all real time events, past events and connections with all security equipment. These are presented in graphic form as well as in clear text
- AppVision provides security agents with precise onscreen instructions to follow upon alarm. The application can also demand a typed report of all events and resulting actions and will send copies of all security events by email and SMS to the designated site security manager
- Provides statistics and graphs of events
- Sorts and filters alarm events by threat level, by group or by queued for acknowledgement
- Selective event archive
- Email and SMS auto send upon alarm
Control of sensitive access control points
- Physical confirmation of access rights with in-picture cctv window
- Detailed cardholder files including photo contained within application. Can automatically flash file on screen upon card use
- Anti pass-back, emergency exit management, personnel count (interface with HRM application possible)
- Statistics and graphs of events in order to track security personnel time to reaction
- Multi technology: smart card, contactless card, magnetic stripe….
- With AppVision you can integrate in picture cctv live feed into a user interface screen
- AppVision can be connected to multiple DVR machines or equivalent software in order to pull up recorded cctv images and can broadcast simultaneously and in real time to multiple workstations
- The application is fully compatible with IP cameras, webcams, video as well as video matrices (video acquisition card is required on the PC)
- Send to alarm feature enables cctv cameras to be triggered (and moved to a preset position) when an alarm from an ‘external’ system detects a fire or burglary. This makes it very easy to subsequently open cctv footage since AppVision will highlight the alarm event on screen. A simple right click on the mouse recalls the images.
- Creates cause and effect link between access control and cctv, which is useful for recording badge holders movements