AppVideo is a dedicated module for use in managing various makes and technologies of
cctv equipment : cameras, domes, DVR’s, matrices, … all in a standardised interface .
- Suitable for use as professional level cctv command and control system,
- Integration of different brands and technologies of video surveillance systems into a standard command & control platform,
- Use of synoptics to easily localise cameras on maps and floor plans,
- Link up alarms from other security or automation systems to live cctv or recorded playback,
- Easy selection of cameras to view in multivision mode,
- Multivision display : 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5+1, 12+1, 8+2
- Display of live and / or playback when coupled with recording devices,
- Automatic display of selected cctv window upon alarm event,
- Enables time delay presentation of multiple cameras,
- Display presentation mode fully configurable by user,
- Integration of cctv windows with graphic plans and synoptics,
- Display of text for each camera,
- PTZ control of domes : from within cctv windows or from the AppVideo control panel,
- Supports the use of external display devices : monitors, IP decoders or walls of monitors,
- Capture photo, capture video, print screen,
- Coming soon : return position for domes,
- Can also be integrated with tracking and analytical software such as KAOLAB.
- Mix different video systems : complete manufacturer independence,
- Mix different system technologies : analogue or IP, (generally DVR / NVR),
- Liaison with other sub systems : automation, intruder panels, fire panels, access control, communications and broadcast systems …
- Masked zones : can be used to prevent users from visualising images in specific zones deemed to be restricted.
- Users have the option to select from a range of video surveillance sources to be displayed :
- From a list of cameras : organised in hierarchy,
- Select and slide from the list of cameras,
- Select and slide from the graphic plans or synoptics,
- By simply clicking on the relevant camera icon located on the graphic plans or synoptics,
- From the text menu on the graphic plans or synoptics,
- By choosing a pre-saved display configuration.
- Different sources of video surveillance cameras can displayed at the same time in multivision format : 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5+1, 12+1, 8+2.