Call of an on-duty group, of an operator; execution of command, script, or external application; vocal announce.
Operator management and team organization
Operator definition with multiples attributes, user profiles, groups and shifts concepts, schedules, changeover management.
Total traceability of alarms and interventions
- Event logs, histories, records, statistics, logbook, exportation to an external database.
Remote control and supervision tools
- Integrated vocal server, Web server, remote control access.
Surveilance of applications and their environnement
- Surveillance synchronized with most of industrial SCADA’s.
- Adaptability guaranteed by multiple possible interfaces : DDE, OPC, dedicated interface (Mediator), command line interface, programming interface (API), Active X,
- Message Processor, web interface (AlertMessenger), vocal interface (Jericho).
- Direct surveillance of PLC networks through a communication server : SPWin, Applicom board, etc.
- Alert transmits information using the latest modern technology media : telephone (fixed or mobile), SMS, on-site or public paging systems, fax, email,…
- Immediate, targeted and detailed transmission of alarms.
- Each change of state of an event or alarm (activation, deactivation, acknowledgement) comes with complementary information (alphanumeric, numeric and vocal message, text file) and a list of actions to carry out (call of groups or operators, execution of command, scripts or external application, vocal announcement).